On one short trip to Mumbai, we got a chance to use the cruise control. It works nicely and we love the feature more and more now.
BHPian W.A.G.7 recently shared this with other enthusiasts.
So, almost 2000 km done so far (actual mileage ~1950 km). Admittedly less mileage in 4 months of ownership but we are sure it will pick up soon. The car was not much used in December. This was because of the holiday season in the USA; my wife didn’t need to go to the office much. But as of today, nothing new to report. The car is doing its beater duties efficiently:
- The DCA gearbox is very very smooth and the car is stress-free to drive in traffic. In fact, the auto gearbox has made us converts. Earlier we were purely manual gearbox fans, now we both are automatic gearbox fanatics.
- The engine is also great for a city beater, where your average speed never exceeds 40-45 kph.
- The build quality is solid, with no rattles or loose parts anywhere. The paint quality is superb, and one bucket of water is enough to make it shine. The plastics are great to touch everywhere and anywhere.
- On one short trip to Mumbai, we got a chance to use the cruise control. It works nicely and we love the feature more and more now.
- The Harman sound system is fantastic, we saved a lot of money on the ICE upgrade. 4 speakers and 4 tweeters make it a pleasure to listen to any music.
Two nitpicks that I would like to share once again.
- The piano-black surfaces are swirl magnets. Now every black highlight on the car looks like a halo around the sun
- The underpowered engine. Enough said!! It’s out on the highway where you start realizing why you need the iTurbo car’s motor in this one. The fantastic gearbox is let down by the underpowered engine. The box shifts smoothly and quickly, but the engine takes its own sweet time to get into the power band and push the car ahead. Plus the heavy car doesn’t make it easy for the engine either.
Check out BHPian comments for more insights and information.
Source: Read Full Article