Not sure if it’s my posture or if I am yet to get used to it, but I felt my entire upper body weight on my palms while navigating in traffic.
BHPian kishore1984 recently shared this with other enthusiasts.
After changing my mind multiple times between red and white, I followed my trusted method of blind choice where I write the colors on two papers to shuffle and pick one. First 2 picks out of 3 were Dapper White, so I went ahead and bought REBEL RED. Yes, you read it right.
Dealership was kind enough to arrange a day-time delivery after 6 calls to different people on their sales brochure. My sales rep decided to ignore us, I guess the sale is done and delivery is none of his business. BTW, no accessories yet, today marks the 10th day since I took delivery and there is still no sign of it. Got a decent helmet – Visor extra from them as well.
Special mention to Pavan (delivery manager, Avahan – Kalyan Nagar) for ensuring a smooth delivery. We enjoyed every moment of it, my little “Kumudha happy annachi” moment.
Once the Puja is done, I inquired at a couple of places around Rammurthy Nagar to get the PPF done.
- Bubble Time Auto – 8.5 K, 2 years warranty
- Detailing Mafia – 11K, TPU film – 5 years warranty
- Autotrix – 8,800 – Stekware – 5 years warranty
Autotrix guys took some time explaining the process, this is the first time they are wrapping this model so they told me upfront that it will be done in 3 pieces and there will be a crease on both sides of the petrol tank, also they don’t use heat to apply the film. Decided to go ahead with them. There will be one inspection in 5 days to confirm whether the process is successful or not.
- Not sure if it’s my posture or if I am yet to get used to it, but I felt my entire upper body weight on my palms while navigating in traffic. It worried me a little.
- Then I went for a drive till Mulbagal in OMR road to break in everything eased out a little after the first 50 Kms.
- Since it’s a new model, a lot of eyes on the bike during my ride. Everyone was surprised by the light weight of the vehicle. The eye catchy color added some flavor as well.
- There is a certain amount of engine heat I am noticing, not sure if it’s normal.
Next on my list is to buy some riding gear and a helmet, do you recommend going with RE itself? I have heard some good feedback that they are easy on the pocket and are VFM.
PS: I did the PDI in the yard and noticed a nut kept on the engine, hope they noticed it too and installed it where it belongs. I don’t see any missing nuts but it’s nagging me a little.
Check out BHPian comments for more insights and information.
Source: Read Full Article